Happy Independence Day!
To commemorate the historic date of our beloved nation’s independence, RAC Bandung Metro officially brought to you :
Costume Meeting part IV : National Heroes
This meeting was held on August 20th, or 3 days after the celebration. We chose ChiliPadi Resto as the venue, well, simply because that’s where our regular meeting takes place. The theme ‘National Hero‘ was interpreted freely by each members, therefore, here are the costumes that the members put on during the cheerful evening :
– Mario : The unawarded hero – a teacher (or was it Muhammad Hatta? Hehehe…)
– Uti and Ilham : wounded soldiers – or should we say wounded husband and wife after an atomic bomb, LOL)
– Achie and Tata : Susi Susanti and Mia Audina, 20 kilograms later and no regular exercise
– Gina : Mia and Susi’s official, well, that’s a hero behind the screen, eh?
– Rianti : R.A Kartini, completed with her Kebaya
– Libbi, Mahir and Aan : what are guys supposed to be? Well, let’s say they tried to be heroes by being themselves
Then the polling (or voting?) was held and the result finally came, the winners are ACHIE and TATA!!!